segunda-feira, 3 de março de 2014

London - I felt in love with you!

I'm already in love with this city. Not because of the glamour nor the beauty of the buildings... I don't know how to explain, but I feel part of the city already. I love each part of my day here. Since the time I wake up and wait for the bus, until the time I go back home. 

When I walk or wait for the bus, I'm usually without my headphones (I don't know why I keep on forgetting to bring it with me), so I just sing some Brazilian song... sometimes people look at me thinking I'm crazy... but I'm not... I'm just happy :)... I haven't downloaded songs before I left Brazil, and it's pretty difficulty to download stuff here... It is funny, the more distant I am from Brazil, the more live it is inside of me... 

Walking around the Thames is one of my favorite activities... Some days I can not help myself and cross the Embarkment footbridge by walking, just to be closer to the Thames... the most beautiful piece of the town...

"There she goes again", I can't stop listening this song... it definitely became one one of the songs of my soundtrack... I loved the video my friends made to me using this song... I miss so much everybody... family... friends... But I got to meet some wonderful people here! One of them is my PhD colleague... we became friends right away. He is a really nice person and we understand each other pretty well... 

This weekend went hiking with the hiking society of the university in Watton-at-stone. A wonderful place, which looks like a film set... So peaceful!!! The sun shone during the afternoon, which was wonderful! We walked 18km during 6 hours! I really enjoyed it!

4 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

Foto linda! Feliz em saber que está amando Londres. Senti a mesma, adorei a cidade sem saber muito o porquê. CDS.

ma disse...

Que bom que está gostando!!! Depois conta dos lugares que vc visitou :) Quase igual, enqto vc vai trabalhar vendo o Tâmisa, eu vou vendo o rio Pinheiros, coitado, transbordando de lixo :/

Alice disse...

O lugar eh lindo. Graças a Deus que se adaptou e está feliz. Senti isso lendo seu texto e imaginei vc cantando com um sorriso no rosto. O video das suas amigas ficou maravilhoso mesmo!

Alice disse...

O lugar eh lindo. Graças a Deus que se adaptou e está feliz. Senti isso lendo seu texto e imaginei vc cantando com um sorriso no rosto. O video das suas amigas ficou maravilhoso mesmo!